We all have our more natural lip products, the ones we carry around everywhere we go and top up when out and about. Well i have four, these are my key lip products i need for an everyday natural basis, i do - my self love a bold lip, although sometimes it is better to stay more natural. These four are the ones i grab when i need to keep my self as natural as possible.
Although these products are a high end product they are definitely worth the money if you are willing to fork out on these products. Im sorry to say two of my favourites have been discontinued, but i thought i would share them as if not it would not be a true reflection of my opinion.
The first product is a Chanel Lipstick it is a Rouge Allure in number 42, Admirable and unfortunately has been discontinued, but i just had to share this lipstick with you.
The next product is also a Chanel product and one i love to pair with Admirable. it is in number 697, Brilliant Levres and i do believe this lipgloss has also been discontinued.
I love the Clinque Chubby sticks but my all time favourites are number 11, two ton tomato and number 12 oversized orange. This two are both still available - yay! I believe, that these two products are similar to the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable products, or the Covergirl lipperfection jumbo gloss balm products, wow that was a mouthful. These chubby sticks are so moisturising and colour pay off is very impressive for a lip balm, and perfect if you are not too confident with a bold lip.
I hope you enjoyed taking a look at my top four natural lip products :)
I will be doing my 4 top bright lip products very soon.
Hugs from me to you.
Charley x




I love the colour of the Chanel one! xx
ReplyDeleteleelahlavinia.blogspot.co.uk
Great post! I loved all the colors they remind me so much of summer ! I would be happy if you could check my blog ^^
ReplyDeletewww.billursdiaries.blogspot.gr